Taking aside the love and passion I have for Real Estate, I’d definitely still find a way to get back into the niche.
Why not? It’s so much fun. With Real Estate, it’s impossible to get bored because there are always novel things to look out for and places to explore.
No matter who you are, either an introvert or an extrovert, the idea of exploration gets you a wee bit excited.
Personal Reasons Why I Love Real Estate.
1. Flexible Schedule: Real Estate agents do not conform to the same professional standards as most occupations. The average Monday – Friday does not apply to them, neither does the typical 8 am-5 pm. There is freedom of choice to work at convenient schedules and locations of choice.
This however does not imply that they neglect their professionalism. Nope, they don’t. Matter of fact, they’re much more professional than the average people you’ll ever meet.
2. Love For Houses and Interior designs: One might say that there’s a gap between what real estate agents do and what inheritor designers do. The thing is, they are not that far apart at all. Interior design and decoration is an integral part of the property market. So, for someone who loves interior designs and decoration, that’s an added bonus as you get to check out the best of the best while designing or giving inputs about some of the designs yourself.
3. Being your own boss: One of the best and easiest ways to start your own business and become your own boss is through the real estate route…
Note: Easy ≠ zero or little hard work. There’ll be hard work and preparation on your part. It’ll not happen overnight. There are steps to take if you are ever interested in real estate.
– First, Self-assessment.
– Next, Finance assessment.
– Business plan development.
– Flexible workspace.
– Creation of social media accounts and a blog.
– Launch a marketing campaign.
– Stay consistent.
When the rewards start popping in, then you get to work on your pyjamas and sleep in till 10 am every day.
4. Investment opportunities and options: Ask any financial investor of worth, “Is buying and owning real estate an investment strategy that will yield lucrative ROI while giving you a sense of satisfaction?” The response you’ll get is, “Heck, yeah!”
Compared to people who invest in stocks and bonds, people who invest in real estate have leverage when it comes to purchasing properties. All they simply have to do is pay a fraction of the total cost upfront, then they pay off the balance over a period of time. You can also make real money by becoming a landlord of a rental property.
Some people also flip. Flippers are those who buy undervalued real estate, renovate them and sell it for the most lucrative of prices.
All these are a source of regular income because investing in real estate can appreciate over time.
You also get the benefit of unlimited income potential which entails associated expenses, passive income and stable cash flow.
5. Helping People Make Their Dreams Come True: With exceptional insights, if you become a real estate agent, you could help people fulfil their dreams. Getting families their perfect houses can be exhilarating and fulfilling at the same time.
If you’re not interested in becoming an agent, there’s also still an advantage. Having the proper knowledge of real estate could aid you in making your family’s dreams come true. The perfect home for sure guarantees safety, warmth, comfort and genuine happiness.
There you have them. All these and many more are the reasons why we love real estate!