Property Flow Terms of Service
Property Flow is a trading name of Neoflow Resources Limited
- This Property Flow Terms of Service (this “User Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions which governs access to, or use if, any service on or through https://propertyflowng.com/ (the “site”), any associated website, API (collectively, “Services”) and shall apply to all users (“you” or “customer” or “client”) who access and/or use the services of Neoflow Resources Limited (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- By accessing the website at https://propertyflowng.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You also agree that you are of legal age, and you are legally able to enter into a contract and not otherwise incapacitated by reason of insanity, disqualification, bankruptcy or any other legal or statutory limitation.
- The site or portion thereof may also be made available via third party websites. If you accessed the Site or any portion thereof, via a website operated, managed, maintained or controlled by a third party, your use of such website may be subject to terms and conditions imposed by such third party. Site provider is not responsible for any terns, conditions, policies, acts or omissions of any such third parties.
- This User Agreement sets forth, contains the terms, and conditions between you and Site Provider. By using any portion of this Site, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement. You should therefore, read this User Agreement carefully.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY TERM OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE.
- Site Provider may modify this User Agreement or any part hereof at any time as may be required for the provisions of services on the Sites and for other legitimate business purposes. Site Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you of any material changes to this User Agreement. However, Customer is encouraged to check the terms of this User Agreement frequently.
- By using the Site after any modifications to this User Agreement have been made, Customer agrees to be bound by such modified agreement.
B. Registration on the Property Platform:
- The listing platform provides landlords and agents a platform upon which they can list their properties or properties they have been authorized to manage, sell, rent or shortlet to easily connect such landlord and agents with their prospective customers.
- You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on our Site and to contact our partners through our Site, and warrant that the details you provide on registration are true, accurate, complete and current. You must promptly update us with any changes to your account details. You must create a password when you register or amend or change your password if it was auto generated at the point of registration on our website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password.
- The materials on Property Flow’s Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Property Flow makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- The Site Provider has no liability whatsoever for any judgements, errors, mishaps, or losses which the Customer may incur or the Customer’s use, analysis and interpretation on any information obtained from the Site.
- “Property Flow” does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Site Provider makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to:
- the accuracy of the information on the Property Listing Platform;
- the completeness of the Information on the Property Listing Platform;
- the fitness for purpose of the information available on the Property Listing Platform;
- whether the Customer shall find the information on the Site relevant, useful, accurate or satisfactory
- whether the information on the Property Listing Platform will adequately meet the Customer’s needs;
- that the Property Listing Platform will be available for use;
- The Customer shall for purposes of using the Property Listing Platform, rely on its own independent verifications of information as well its skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials and background and shall not hold the Site Provider responsible for its decisions.
- The information furnished by the Site Provider is intended for general information purposes. Any reliance on such information is done at the Customer’s full and sole risk and liability.
C. Rules of conduct
- Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree to abide by all such laws and regulations, including those relating to intellectual property, privacy, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, and the transmission or exportation of data. You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
- With or without intent, interfere or do acts that results in interference on another user’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- other than as explicitly stated herein or as posted elsewhere on the Site, reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content provided by the Site Provider or found on the Site without first seeking and obtaining the express prior written permission of the Site Provider;
- in the case of another subscriber, third parties or anyone that is not the Site Provider, reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit on the Site or app information or content submitted by another user, third party or anyone that is not the Site Provider of any Site without the express permission of the owner of the information or content;
- Use unauthorized interface to access the Site or access the site in an unauthorized manner;
- Unreasonable use the Site Provider’s systems or infrastructure in such a way that it is overloaded;
- Infringe in any way the Site Provider’s copyright, trademark, information or policy
- Intentionally through the use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or ‘data mine‘, hack, reproduce information on the site or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Site;
- Introduce any virus or other computer programme or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from the Site, any services or activities conducted on or through the Site, or any system;
- interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the Site; and
- provide material support or resources to, or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material or resources of, any organization designated as terrorist organization pursuant to any national or international laws
D. User Accounts and Account Information
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete account information, and to promptly communicate any updates of that information to the Site Provider.
- You are solely responsible for any account information submitted, as well as any other activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you, you hereby agree that:
- That you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit to or through the Site;
- That information submitted by you is original and exclusively owned by you or to which you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions, copyrights and licenses as the case may be;
- You represent and warrant that you will not submit information or content that contains any material that:
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes Company’s or any third party’s copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is defamatory or libelous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing; unlawful or injurious or offensive to others;
- pornographic, or contains links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- in violation of a nondisclosure agreement or other obligation of confidentiality; or
- in violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation (including those governing insider trading, export control, securities, competition, privacy, intellectual property and false advertising).
- The Site Provider reserves the right and without prior notice to you, edit, move, refuse or remove any such information or content in breach of the terms of this terms of service, and take any other action permitted under these User Agreements.
- You acknowledge that the Site Provider has no responsibility or liability for the actions of other users of the Site, including actions another user may take or fail to take with respect to information or content that you submit to the Site.
- We do not verify, endorse, or vouch for any information or content submitted by Site users, or verify the identity, credentials, affiliations or expertise of Site users. We encourage you to consider carefully the source of all information and content accessed on or through the Site and the factors that may influence or motivate that source, and to be cautious about any and all statements and opinions expressed by Site users. Also take reasonable precautions such as scanning for viruses etc. any decision to click links or use information provided by other users or professionals is done at your own risk.
- In using the Site, you accept the risk that you may be exposed to information or content that you find offensive, indecent, dangerous, harmful or otherwise objectionable, and acknowledge that information and content submitted by other Site users are not from and may not reflect the views of the Site Provider.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, timeliness, quality, safety or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content
- You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details. You are responsible for instructing a surveyor and obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
- We are not an estate agency and we provide a service whereby agents may market and you may view property details (‘Details’) together with other content hosted and developed by us. Agents are responsible for preparing the Details and fielding enquiries directly from you. We do not get involved in any communications between you and agents and we do not participate in any part of the transaction.
- Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by agents and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Details.
E. Fees and Payment
- Customer shall ensure that all subscription and payment information presented by Customer is accurate and correct and kept updated at all times and that Customer is fully authorized to use such subscription and payment information for purposes of paying for services made available via the Site.
- Customer is solely responsible for paying all fees incurred for the use of the Site, including any transaction under the Customer’s account. Customer shall also be responsible to reimburse Site Provider for any expenses incurred by Site Provider to collect fees, including but not limited to any fees resulting from incorrect information or fees incurred under a Customer’s account disputed in violation of this User Agreement.
- All payments for services made by any person to the Site Provider for any services, activities or products on the Site shall be non-refundable to such User.
- Site Provider’s billing system is not fault-free; therefore, Site Provider shall not be liable for any problems, miscalculations or malfunctions in processing the payments owed by the Customer. If the Customer thinks that a mistake has occurred he or she may submit his or her complaint at ask us contact page.
- Site Provider may include on the Sites advertisements on its own behalf or paid advertisements on behalf of third parties. By clicking on the advertisements, the Customer may be redirected to a web site of the advertiser or receive other messages, information or offers from the advertiser.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Site Provider is not liable or responsible for the content, products or services of such advertisers or the web sites, links, information, messages, offers or privacy practices of such advertisers. The Customer is wholly liable for all communications and transactions with advertisers.
- Modifications and Termination of Services
- Site Provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any service in or on the Sites, with or without notice to Customer. Customer agrees that Site Provider shall not be liable to Customer or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of any service offered by Site Provider, or for any losses or damages that may result to Customer or any third party from such discontinuation or interruption of service.
- Site Provider’s services depend on various factors such as software, hardware and communications networks of Site Provider, its contractors and suppliers. Site Provider does not guarantee that Site Provider’s service will be uninterrupted or that it will be timely, secure or error-free.
- Site Provider, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate Customer’s participation in the services and refuse all current or future use by Customer of the Sites.
F. Site Provider Intellectual Property
- The Sites contain copyrighted material, trade secrets and proprietary information owned by Site Provider or its licensors. This User Agreement does not grant to the Customer any rights to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), domain names or any other rights, functions or licenses in respect of the Sites or any material or information appearing on the Sites or any services offered by Site Provider.
- The Customer may not create any derivative work or technology based upon any trade secret, intellectual property, confidential or proprietary information of Site Provider or its licensors. Furthermore, the Customer may not sub-license, assign, transfer, sell or make any other commercial use of his or her customership in the Sites.
- The Customer may not adapt or use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or domain name similar to or likely to be confused with those of Site Provider or its licensors or take any other action that infringes upon or impairs Site Provider’s trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- Site Provider or its suppliers are the sole owners of all intellectual property, and in particular the copyright, trademarks, database and patents, in the Sites and in any software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein, including the organization and selection of the materials contained therein. In addition, except as otherwise expressly set forth or provided in this User Agreement, Site Provider or its suppliers shall retain all ownership rights in and to all content displayed on the Sites, including copies of data transferred or received by Customer through the Sites. This section shall survive expiration or termination of this User Agreement.
H. Limited License
Site Provider grants Customer a limited, nonexclusive, revocable right to use the Sites provided that Customer does not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code thereof, and provided further that you remain fully compliant with all terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all other policies referenced herein or otherwise made available on the Sites.
Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold Site Provider, its affiliates and its and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including litigation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against an Indemnified Party related to:
i any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or to be performed by Customer according to this User Agreement,
- any content Customer submits, posts or transmits through the,
- Customer’s use of any site; and
J. No Assignment
You shall not assign your rights or obligations pursuant to this User Agreement, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior, written consent of Site Provider. Any purported assignment without the prior written approval of Site Provider will be invalid and of no force or effect.
- Nothing in this User Agreement shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer or employee of the other. Neither party shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
- This User Agreement shall be interpreted only in accordance with the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria (excluding any rules governing choice of laws), and any legal proceeding arising out of this User Agreement will occur exclusively in the courts located in Nigeria. This User Agreement will be binding and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
- This User Agreement (and the policies referenced herein and incorporated by reference) constitutes the entire agreement between Site Provider and Customer with respect to the subject matter hereof, and Customer has not relied upon any promises or representations by Site Provider with respect to the subject matter except as set forth herein.
- Persons and entities who live in a territory that is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations with the Nigeria are not permitted to use or access the User Platform or the Sites.
- No amendment to this User Agreement will be effective unless made in writing. The paragraph headings herein are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation hereof. If any provision of this User Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this User Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Agreed and accepted.
You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details.
You are responsible for instructing a surveyor and obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
We are not an estate agency and we provide a service whereby agents may market and you may view property details (‘Details’) together with other content hosted and developed by us. Agents are responsible for preparing the Details and fielding enquiries directly from you. We do not get involved in any communications between you and agents and we do not participate in any part of the transaction.
Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by agents and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Details.
Accuracy of materials:
The materials appearing on Property Flow’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Property Flow ”a trading name of NEOFLOW RESOURCES LIMITED” does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Property Flow”a trading name of NEWFLOW RESOURCES LIMITED” may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Property Flow does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Property Flow has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Property Flow of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
10.0 Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not always review users’ postings and are not involved in the transactions between users. As most of the content on Property Flow comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, abusive, illegal, defamatory or obscene information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation to any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
10.1 English is the only language in which our contract may be concluded.